Master Daniel Yeung
The founder of the association is Master Daniel Yeung (楊永年師傅). He received authentic teachings from several martial arts masters and is proficient in various martial arts and healing techniques. He is benevolent and mentors his juniors. He established the Sun Dragon Culture Association to promote physical and mental cultivation through exercise and to promote health and well-being.
- Founder and forever president of the International Hu Lei Tai Chi Association
- Director of the Hong Kong Jing Wu Association
- Vice president of the Hong Xi Hung Kuen Association in Hong Kong
- Member of the North District Industries and Commerce Association in Hong Kong
- Instructor and volunteer of various non-profit organizations for health preservation and martial arts.
- Teaching health standing stake classes at Ying Lok Lecture Hall
- Teaching health standing stake classes at Tin Hau Temple
- Currently teaching various health standing stake classes, Tai Chi classes for physical fitness, and breathing Qigong classes.
Master Deniel Yeung's Lineage
Master Yang learned Kulei Taijiquan with Master Cheng Bo in Huadu District, Guangzhou in 2012
Master Yeung learned Xingyi Quan with Master Tu Xing Jian in Hong Kong in 2017